Rustic Town Leather Tool Belt Tape Measure Holder & Knife Holster
Rustic Town Leather Tool Holster Belt Tape Holder
- Dimensions – 9.0 x 4.5 Inches
- Durable and long-lasting thick, Top Grain Leather
- This tool pouch tape measure holder has 1 main pocket that fits tape measures upto 35 ft.
- An additional side pocket can hold a Knife, pliers, flashlight, cutter, or hammer.
- 2 small slots serve as an excellent holder for chalk lines or pencils.
- Stitching with heavy-duty thread & rivet reinforcement.
- Fits belt size up to 3” wide.
Weight – 180gm
✅ PREMIUM QUALITY LEATHER: This Top-Grain Leather Tape Measure Holder is handcrafted by experienced craftsmen with quality stitching and heavy-duty rivet reinforcement allows this tool pouch to withstand the most rigorous working conditions. It’s the best way to store your tools with due care and respect.
✅ FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The holster has a stylish and innovative design that comes with 1 tape holder slot, 1 knife, felco tools or hammer/plier holder slot, and 2 small slots to keep your mapping tools together in one convenient and accessible place.
✅ EASILY WEARABLE: The multi-tool holster includes a belt loop so you can wear it with ease or hang it anywhere at your workplace. This leather knife holster tool belt helps you easily find your working tools in storage pockets quickly, to keep your tools organized and improve your work efficiency.
✅ USABILITY: This leather tool belt is a compact combination of sleek and slick tool holder that keeps a utility knife, 2 pencils or chalk lines, and FatMax 25-35 foot tape measure always at the ready! Perfect for home improvement, woodworking, construction, carpentry, auto repair, sewing, and other DIY projects.
✅ MAKES A GREAT GIFT: This Top Grain Leather tool holder will make an excellent gift for friends, family, and loved ones. Makes a great gift for anyone and everyone, from those who enjoy a bit of DIY around the house, to the professional craftsmen. Also, a classic gift for the men who have everything, the 3rd Anniversary (The Leather Anniversary), Christmas, Father’s Day, and other occasions.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.