Leather Bound Journal - Vintage 7 Stone Journal with Lock - Book of Sh
- Leather Bound Journal - Vintage 7 Stone Journal with Lock - Book of Shadow Handmade Antique Deckle Edge Paper
Leather Bound Journal - Vintage 7 Stone Journal with Lock - Book of Shadow Handmade Antique Deckle Edge Paper
- ✅ GENUINE DURABLE LEATHER:- Soft & Supple Designer Brown Top Grain Leather with a real leather scent. This journal is made of the finest aged leather, it's a special keeper of your dreams, designs & thoughts.
- ✅ UNIQUE HANDMADE BLANK PAPER: Vintage Journal is made with 170 pages (Counting Both Sides) of Parchment Paper which looks like it was pulled from history. The old paper is Acid-free as it is made up of virgin cotton which gives a feel and texture of jute and canvas. Non bleeding unlined paper, any kind of Pen, Acrylic Colours, Watercolor can be used on this paper.
- ✅ PERFECTLY SIZED FOR MULTI-PURPOSE USE: Length 6", Width 1", Height 8" inches, this easy-to-carry personal diary is perfect to use as a health journal, sketchbook, and poetry journal. It’s an ideal journal which records your daily thoughts and life lists. And also good for designing, doodling, or Calligraphy of your choice.
- ✅EMBOSSED WITH A SEMI-PRECIOUS STONE:- This journal is embossed with 7 special stone which helps to Encourage self-awareness, allows self-expression, and reveals inner truth within yourself.
- ✅ BEST GIFT FOR YOUR COMPANION: A journal is like a trusted friend. You can use it to solve queries, get inventive, or record valuable memories for them to last forever or you can just use it as a gift for your wife, son, or daughter or for some enthusiastic writer in your family. Even for a Harry Potter fan looking for a miraculous spellbook or a D&D Gamer looking for his quest book.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.